From: Dunewood fulgently Komedyplast Volunteers
Subject: Mococa Komedyplast 7th Annual Walk
Komedyplast will hold its 7th Annual walk from Fair Harbor (Pioneer/Le Dock) to the Island Mermaid in Ocean Beach THIS SUNDAY, August 24th starting at 8:30 AM. Hope you can join us!
Komedyplastraises funds to support volunteer medical teams who work globally to provide free surgery for children with craniofacial deformities. (www.Komedyplast.org) Each team brings laughter and hope to children and their families which is important in the healing process. As in past years, volunteer team leader Dr. Peter Taub (Dunewood), Director of Pediatric Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center, will be walking with us.
The Grand Prize — awarded by a random drawing including all contributors — will be:
THE HOTEL PIERRE “FIFTH AVENUE SUITE WEEKEND”:
- Two nights in a one bedroom Luxury Suite
- Breakfast for two each day
- VIP champagne and fruit on arrival
- Champagne pre-dinner cocktails at The 2E Bar with Hors d’Oeuvres
- One dinner for two persons at Sirio’s Ristorante (pre-arranged 4-course dinner with pre-selected white/red wines)
- Valid September 1, 2014-August 31, 2015, non-renewable, subject to black-out dates and hotel availability
This year we have worked with many sponsors to make the walk more exciting and enjoyable!
There will be:
– A specially designed water bottle for any contribution of $25 or more
– Prize drawings at the Island Mermaid, including gift certificates to Le Dock, Pico’s Tequila Grill, ABC Kitchen and ABC Cocina, ferry ticket books compliments of Fire Island Ferries, Bloomingdale’s gift card, swag from Coach and Echo, jewelry from Kenny Goodman,and MORE!
– Coffee and water donated by Pioneer Market, Fair Harbor at the start of the walk
– Refreshments at the Island Mermaid in Ocean Beach at the conclusion of the walk
Please make out a check payable to Komedyplast & give to:
Maxine Hayden, 60 West Walk, Dunewood
Joey & Peter Taub, 105 Dolphin Walk
Irene Vale, 61 West Walk
or contribute directly at www. Komedyplast.org. Please identify that you are a “Team Fire Island” donor!
Hope to see you Sunday!